icon
icon
icon
Diamond Harbour Chairman
SMT. MIRA HALDER
Chairman Of
Diamond Harbour Municipality

Welcome To Diamond Harbour Municipality.

Overall Municipal Vision for efficient and effective municipal performance

Municipality Vision

Our municipality intended to transform itself into an environmentally clean and green urban area, thus ensuring all our citizens live healthy lives. The vision is to provide a good Healthy Environment to all sections of people with a special emphasis on poorer section, with the quality of services by utilizing the resources efficiently. To open the avenues of economic services for the people under the poverty level. To develop infrastructure along with Health, Education and Culture with extensive participation of citizen as a whole.

Overview of the Municipality

Special Features of the City and ULB: The Municipality is divided into 16 wards covering 10.56 square kilometres, with population of 42,494 as per 1st May 2012 census and presently 60,000 approx., out of which 22% are currently under the below poverty level (whereas, BPL average percentage in West Bengal as per 2011 census is 31.63%). The current population growth rate of Diamond Harbour Municipality is approximately 4.64% per decade and if it continues like this by the year 2025 the population will be, means the population density will be 6441 persons per square kilometres. In Diamond Harbour Municipality the density of slum population is about 43%. The overall status regarding their languages is 98% are Bengali speaking and the rest 2% speaks other language.



Latest News

Download Call Letter For Interview
June 08, 2017
Download call letter for interview for recruitment to various post.
Latest Tender
K-12(Tender)/A-12/DHM date:07.01.16
Construction of Atithi Bhaban at Ward No.-13 within Diamond Harbour Municipality in the year 2015-2016. Work schedule has been prepared on the basis of P.W.D. for Building Works -2010 & with itís 1st, 2nd & 3rd. Corrigendum
 
Notice
01/16
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of regular vacancies in this Municipality. Details with application format can be downloaded from the download link
 
1 (One) Group - D Post under NUHM
Applications are invited for the post of 1 (One) Group -D under NUHM in Diamond Harbour Municipality as per terms & condition mentioned in the Advertisement. Last Date: 22-December, 2015. Click the Download in http://www.diamondharbourmunicipality.org/all-notice.php
 
1 (One) post of LDC under NUHM
Applications are invited for the post of 1 (One) Lower Division Clerk(LDC) under NUHM in Diamond Harbour Municipality as per terms & condition stated in the Advertisement. Last Date: 22- December, 2015. Click the Download in http://www.diamondharbourmunicipality.org/all-notice.php
 
Part Time Medical Officer under NUHM
Applications are invited for the post of Part Time Medical Officer under National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) in Diamond Harbour Municipality as per terms and condition stated in the Advertisement. Last Date: 15-DEC, 2015. Click the Download in http://www.diamondharbourmunicipality.org/all-notice.php